WorldSkills hakee osaajaa IT-tiimiinsä. Tarkemmat tiedot alla.
WorldSkills is seeking expressions of interest for a software developer or agency to work with the Secretariat on several upcoming projects. This would be a casual contract position with a view to further engagement.
WorldSkills has built its own systems and architecture, and the software developer would work within the IT team and collaborate to enhance those systems and build new ones.
We are looking for a software developer to work with the Secretariat from anywhere in the world with the following skills and attributes:
• Experience with Java and frameworks such as Hibernate, Guice, JUnit
• Experience with PHP and content management systems (concrete5)
• Strong relational database design skills (mostly MySQL)
• Experience in user interface design
• Experience implementing and consuming RESTful APIs
• Experience with version control, preferably Git
• Experience in working with remote teams and using collaboration tools such as Slack, and Github is a plus
• AWS Architecture knowledge or certification is a plus, but not needed
• Open to traveling to different countries around the world at least once a year for meetings
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines when needed
• Strong attention to detail and appreciation of pixel-perfect layouts
• Proactive, resourceful, dedicated, and share a passion for the mission and vision of WorldSkills.
Please contact Adam Walsh, Senior Software Developer, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information along with information on your background, skill set, and previous projects.